JOIN TOY LIBRARIES MALAYSIA
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
Toy libraries, national toy library associations, toy librarians, play professionals, organisations and parents interested in play.
• An e-mailed copy of the Newsletter that provides information about toy library programmes from all over the world which includes articles, toy reviews and perspectives on play and various toy library models.
• Access to information on toy libraries, toys and games, play and play advocacy, research, child development, education and play, support for families, adult education and training.
• Members are entitled to privileges and discounts on products and services by TLM’s approved vendors that support the work of TLM, education and training, and conference tickets related to early childhood education, education, parenting and play.
• A certificate of membership confirming your commitment to toy libraries.
• TLM’s logo which members can insert in their toy library related documentation and website.
• Advertise your toy library’s activities on social media using TLM’s Facebook page and Instagram account.
• An Annual Report.
• The right to vote (for full, ordinary and life memberships) at TLM’s Annual General Assembly.
TOY LIBRARIES MALAYSIA MEMBERS ARE EXPECTED TO
• Circulate TLM information and newsletters to everyone concerned with toy libraries in their community.
• Contribute to the TLM newsletter at least once yearly.
• Answer emails, provide feedback and opinions to TLM, and participate in surveys conducted or advocated by TLM.
• Support nationwide initiatives such as World Play Day on 28 May by planning activities and preparing a report to our World Play Day Coordinator.
• To cooperate on nationwide projects of TLM.
• To use the TLM Members’ seal in your toy library premise, documentation and website.
• To put our link on your website.
• To follow us on Instagram and support our postings on Facebook by clicking ‘like’.
• To help promote events organised or supported by TLM in your community and to put the information on your website and social media sites.
• Fill in TLM’s profile form (it is not the registration form). This form enables TLM to report on the situation of toy libraries on a global scale.
• Attend or send a proxy to TLM’s Annual General Assembly meetings.